    but didn't get the answers I needed.

    Thankx,
    JDM

    JDM, Mar 3, 2005

  2. JDM

    Big Will Guest

    JDM wrote:
    > Getting real pissed off with this ADSAdClient31.dll message everytime I goto
    > hotmail. Tried reinstalling firefox to no avail. Searched some newsgroups,
    > but didn't get the answers I needed.
    >
    > Thankx,
    > JDM

    try creating a new profile and see if that helps.

    Regards,

    Will.

    Big Will, Mar 3, 2005

  3. JDM

    ..brian.. Guest

    JDM wrote:
    > Getting real pissed off with this ADSAdClient31.dll message everytime

    I goto
    > hotmail. Tried reinstalling firefox to no avail. Searched some

    newsgroups,
    > but didn't get the answers I needed.

    That file the server is sending you deals with Microsoft's Ad Delivery
    System (ADS).

    I can not duplicate your problem, because I quickly blocked all those
    Hotmail ads after installing AdBlock. Here is the filter I created for
    Hotmail:

    /*.msn.com/*Ad*.dll?GetAd?*

    That works great... no MS ads at all.
    --
    Brian

    ..brian.., Mar 3, 2005
  4. JDM

    Guest

    thanks a ton guys. gonna give your suggestions a try.

    JDM

    , Mar 4, 2005