    help topics concerning this. Another score for MS usability huh?

    Thanks,
    Deno

    deno, Aug 9, 2007

  2. deno

    doS Guest

    IE,tools ,internet options, connections"dial whenever a network connection
    is not present"

    doS, Aug 9, 2007

  3. deno

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:10:17 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, deno Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    Maybe http://tinyurl.com/5vj8e
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest