    Is there any way to suppress this confirmation?

    to login i'm using command as follows
    vpnclient connect <profile file> user <userId> pwd <password>

    sanju, Apr 25, 2006

  2. sanju

    rave Guest

    i think what you are seeing is a Banner after connection which asks you
    to continue.
    this has nothing to with the vpn client, the box which you are
    establishing the vpn connection is pushing a banner and thats why you
    are asked for a confirmation.

    there is nothing can be done on vpn client.

    rave, Apr 25, 2006

  3. sanju

    sanju Guest

    Thanks for reply.
    Can we do some configuration on remote box i'm connecting so that it
    will not ask for confirmation?

    sanju, Apr 26, 2006