    Live human
    operators assist by assisting online queries. visit www.supportnow.biz.
    They are pretty cheap as well.

    FabMahesh, Jul 2, 2007

  2. FabMahesh <> spammed this in
    news::

    > Try Supportnow they provide operators 24/7 to address
    > such issues. Live human operators assist by assisting
    > online queries.
    >
    > visit [*.biz URL snipped]
    >
    > They are pretty cheap as well.

    Yeah, just how "cheap" will they go?
    Do they do good phone-sex on free-trial basis?

    --

    http://www.misternicehands.com/

    (Click on either hand...)

    If: You don't think "The Simpsons" is all that funny,
    but you watch it because that Flanders fellow
    makes a lot of sense...

    then, you *might* be a Republican!

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 2, 2007

  3. FabMahesh wrote:

    > Try Supportnow they provide operators 24/7 to address such issues.
    > Live human operators assist by assisting online queries. visit
    > www.supportspamnow.biz. They are pretty cheap as well.

    Your poorly-designed error-ridden web site would turn me off in an
    instant.

    <http://validator.w3.org/>
    "Failed validation, 111 errors"

    Oh, and you think potential clients really read this newsgroup? <lol>

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 2, 2007
  4. FabMahesh

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 16:21:25 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >FabMahesh wrote:
    >
    >> Try Supportnow they provide operators 24/7 to address such issues.
    >> Live human operators assist by assisting online queries. visit
    >> <SNIP> They are pretty cheap as well.

    >Your poorly-designed error-ridden web site would turn me off in an
    >instant.
    >
    ><http://validator.w3.org/>
    >"Failed validation, 111 errors"
    >
    >Oh, and you think potential clients really read this newsgroup? <lol>

    Interesting site name, don't you think?

    Support spam now? I don't *think* so.

    --
    Should Redmond fall, I imagine a brief period of panic when everyone
    finds out they can't call Microsoft for support any more, followed by

    Mara, Jul 2, 2007
  5. FabMahesh

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Mara.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Interesting site name, don't you think?
    > Support spam now? I don't *think* so.

    Check the OP... Beauregard changed it ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Jul 2, 2007
  6. Ponder wrote:

    > Hiya Mara.
    >
    > In <news:> you wrote:
    >
    >> Interesting site name, don't you think?
    >> Support spam now? I don't *think* so.

    > Check the OP... Beauregard changed it ;)

    Oh, *that* is what Mara meant. <lol>

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 2, 2007