  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    what is http 404
    Guest, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Guest

    Simon Whale Guest

    Simon Whale, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Guest

    Ben Guest

    Back under your bridge, troll!

    <> wrote in message
    news:3d5f01c4ac53$62500190$...
    > what is http 404
    Ben, Oct 7, 2004
  4. Guest

    nerd32768 Guest

    Google
    nerd32768, Oct 7, 2004
  5. Guest

    RH Guest

    what a dumba$$
    >-----Original Message-----
    >what is http 404
    >.

    RH, Oct 7, 2004
  6. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message
    > Google

    what does
    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0
    00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 have to do with
    anything?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 7, 2004
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > what does

    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0
    > 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 have to do with
    > anything?

    That's googol, not Google.
    Jtyc, Oct 7, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message
    >> Google

    > what does

    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0
    > 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 have to do
    > with anything?

    You're thinking of googol.

    http://www.googol.com

    Or googolplex.

    http://www.googolplex.com

    Or googolplexian.

    http://www.googolplexian.com/

    --
    Fris "Googoldiscian" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 7, 2004
  9. Jtyc wrote:
    >> what does

    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0
    >> 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 have to
    >> do with anything?

    > That's googol, not Google.

    I was a minute late, but then that's about how long it took me to put in the
    three URL's.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 7, 2004
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ahhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    Troll.... bridge.... hahaha.... you tit.

    Guest, Oct 7, 2004
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > what does

    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0
    > > 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 have to do

    with
    > > anything?

    > That's googol, not Google.

    Dude. It was a joke. Just because it's not funny doesn't mean it's not a
    joke.

    There, that's 100.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Googol thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 7, 2004
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > Dude. It was a joke. Just because it's not funny doesn't mean it's not a
    > joke.

    Your humo(u)r doth lack.
    Jtyc, Oct 7, 2004
  13. Guest