Support Tools

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?RHJldw==?=, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?RHJldw==?=, Jan 17, 2006

  2. I don't see how its relevant since there is no upgrade path from x86
    versions of Windows, its clean installs only. So if you do plan on deploying
    x64 or migrate to it, back up any data and restore it after doing a clean
    install of Windows XP Professional x64 SP1.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 17, 2006

  3. These tools do a lot more than upgrades or migrations. All kinds of TCP/IP
    tools for testing etc.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJldw==?=, Jan 17, 2006
  4. Maybe when then there is a large uptake in adoption in the future it will be
    considered.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 17, 2006
  5. Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 18, 2006
  6. Never knew that, thanks Charlie. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 18, 2006
  7. That's why y'all keep me around. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64