    - if I force nvidia driver installation, the driver run well.
    - the file " 81.98_ForceWare_Release_Notes.pdf" , page 51, say that Geforce4
    Ti 4200 is supported by both 32 and 64 bits windows drivers
    Gilles Vollant \(MVP\), Jan 9, 2006

  2. Hi Giles, I had the same trouble and after emailing nVidia I found that the
    driver 81.95 works in the 64 bit O/S

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Jan 9, 2006

  3. You might check:

    http://www.ngohq.com

    they succesfully pointed me to a driver that set my GO Card into full swing!
    I think they have everything supported.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 9, 2006
  4. "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Giles, I had the same trouble and after emailing nVidia I found that
    > the
    > driver 81.95 works in the 64 bit O/S

    I compared 81.95, 81.98 and 82.12 INF file, and I don't found the Geforce 4
    Ti 4200 (or VEN_10DE&DEV_0281 )

    I compared several Windows 64 bits beta (several where public), and I found
    that Ti4200 was in older, but not in latest. It was in the autumn 2004 beta.
    I look at nv4_disp.in_ (which decompress on nv4_disp.inf)

    What methode/URL do you find to contact nvidia ?

    I suppose that driver run well on Geforce 4 Ti 4200, but Nvidia don"t take
    time to test this adapter very well (because this card is old and less
    produced than Geforce 4 MX 440, by example), so they don't officially
    support it.

    But NVidia say this card is supported in their PDF
    Gilles Vollant \(MVP\), Jan 9, 2006
  5. Clarify me on this: you're using the 32 bit driver package in the 64 bit XP
    version?
    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?RmVybmFuZG9CUg==?=, Apr 5, 2006