Support HD-DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by wandrinandz, Jun 15, 2006.

  1. wandrinandz

    wandrinandz Guest

    wandrinandz, Jun 15, 2006

  2. wandrinandz

    Tarkus Guest

    On 6/15/2006 5:28:58 AM, wandrinandz wrote:

    > calling all supporters of HD-DVD, please visit
    > http://hd-dvd.uk.com/forums/index.php to place your vote and comments
    > for discussion of related hd-dvd topics.

    The only "votes" that matter are the ones people make with their wallets.
    --
    "If they made tugboats bigger, they could be the boats other boats tug."

    Now playing: "Rush - Roll the Bones"
    Tarkus, Jun 15, 2006

  3. wandrinandz

    wandrinandz Guest

    If it's down to peoples wallets (which is what I have been saying all
    along), then why do people think they can afford bluray? If they are too
    cheapskate to buy hd-dvd, they will not appreciate the quality or have a
    decent size display to view it on, let alone have the amplification and
    quality speakers required to enjoy the dolby digital hd and dts hd surround.

    wandrinandz, Jun 17, 2006