supply of white cotton gloves

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by STEPHENCULSHAW@HOTMAIL.COM, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 18, 2006

  2. David Harmon Guest

    David Harmon, Jul 18, 2006

  3. Mark Roberts Guest

    wrote:

    >http://whitecottongloves.co.mysite.orange.co.uk/
    >
    >hi,.... discounted white cotton gloves direct from the importer

    Oh thank goodness! I was just about to start handling some digital
    image files and I was worried about getting fingerprints on them.

    Spam posted from 84.64.65.41 ()

    Web site hosted by orange.co.uk ()
    Mark Roberts, Jul 18, 2006
  4. Jock Guest

    you ought to x-post to alt.net.mickeythemouse.handwear and I am sure the
    netizens there will snap them up.
    Jock

    Jock, Jul 19, 2006
  5. Mark Roberts Guest

    Jock wrote:
    ><> wrote in message
    >> http://whitecottongloves.co.mysite.orange.co.uk/
    >>
    >> hi,.... discounted white cotton gloves direct from the importer

    >you ought to x-post to alt.net.mickeythemouse.handwear and I am sure the
    >netizens there will snap them up.

    Looks like someone doesn't like spammers:
    "We're sorry, but the site requested is no longer available."

    --
    Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
    www.robertstech.com
    Mark Roberts, Jul 19, 2006
  6. Jock Guest

    "Mark Roberts" <> wrote in message
    > Jock wrote:
    >><> wrote in message
    >>> http://whitecottongloves.co.mysite.orange.co.uk/
    >>>
    >>> hi,.... discounted white cotton gloves direct from the importer

    >>you ought to x-post to alt.net.mickeythemouse.handwear and I am sure the
    >>netizens there will snap them up.

    > Looks like someone doesn't like spammers:
    > "We're sorry, but the site requested is no longer available."
    >
    > --
    > Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
    > www.robertstech.com
    > 412-687-2835