Supply of car Audio & Video Products

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by vinson, Mar 22, 2007.

  1. vinson

    vinson Guest

    www.redpower.net.cn
    www.redpower.net.cn
    www.redpower.net.cn

    As one of leading car audio manufacturer in Hong Kong, we established
    in 1991 and mainly in OEM business and our product range includes car
    DVD, VCD, MP3, CD, Cassette, TFT LCD Monitor and Amplifiers. Our
    factory is fully equipped with up-to-date facility such as 10 CNC,
    30EDM, 10 Wire Cut, for molding, 23 Plastic injection machines, 4
    Spraying Line, 30 Silk Screen, 5 Laser engrave, 10 SMT Lines, 4 AI
    Machine, 8 Alignment Lines, 8 Assembly Lines, 1 Laboratory for Aging
    Test and Conditioning Test. Our Qualities are being recognized by our
    customers from all over the world, our repeat order rate is up to 95%,
    a proven record of customer satisfaction.

    Our in house R & D terms are capable of handle the project from
    Cosmetic Design, Software programming, Hardware layout, Trouble
    Shooting, Tool drawing development, Mould Development. Usually, we
    could finish a brand new project in 3 months time. If you are looking
    for a manufacturing partnership, we should be the right company for
    you. Currently we are developing GPS navigation, WDS world brand
    radio, Hard-Disk Player, DVB-T TV receiver and XM radio.
    vinson, Mar 22, 2007