    > http://www.sino

    Whoops. I need go no further than the sino bit.
    Thanks; no thanks.
    Gormless, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Gormless

    Roy Guest

    "sinobatteryonline" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Good morning!
    > We thank your for your cooperation for our business in advance.
    > Now we take the liberty to write to you & are keenly desirous
    > of enlarging our trade in various kinds of rechargeable
    > batteries(laptop battery,camcorder battery, Universal External battery,
    > E-Bicycle 24V NI-MH or 36V etc...
    > but unfortunately have had no good connections in your country.
    > Therefore we shall be obliged if you will kindly introduce
    > us to some of the most capable and reliable importers in
    > the district who are interested in these lines of goods.
    > For details, warmly welcome visit our website:
    > http://www.sinobatteryonline.com
    > Your favourable information will be appreciated.
    > Yours respectfully,
    > Thanks a lot!
    > GREENCELL Power Source(Shenzhen ) Co., Ltd.
    > Add:Longgang District, Shenzhen P.R. China
    > English website: http://www.sinobatteryonline.com
    > Chinese website: http://www.batteryhospital.com
    > Tel:0086-755-28984281
    > Fax:0086-755-28984189
    > MSN:
    > Yahoo messenger:
    > Email:
    > Should this mail troubles you ,please delete it.

    Like they think wholesalers, and purchasing managers for big groups are
    going to be impressed by this spam. These companies would Spam everyone in
    the world if they thought they would make one extra sale.

    I run a guesthouse and quite often get Spam from China offering bulk
    supplies of things like plumbing joints and valves.

    I sometimes wonder how many water pipes they think I have in my 6 bedroom
    guesthouse, and what would happen if I ordered 1 pair of chrome plated 15mm
    wash basin taps (Fawcets).

    Roy G
    Roy, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Gormless

    ASAAR Guest

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:30:15 GMT, Roy wrote:

    > I run a guesthouse and quite often get Spam from China offering bulk
    > supplies of things like plumbing joints and valves.
    >
    > I sometimes wonder how many water pipes they think I have in my 6 bedroom
    > guesthouse, and what would happen if I ordered 1 pair of chrome plated
    > 15mm wash basin taps (Fawcets).

    Actually, in our Fawltey Towers only Faucets are found. :)
    ASAAR, Aug 16, 2005