Supplier of BT102

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Guest, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    There is a guy on ebay selling Grandstream BT102's for £38.00
    (http://snipurl.com/hzw4)

    I contacted Grandstream to get their recommendation on a trade supplier and
    both the authorised resellers the pointed me to where significantly more
    expensive than the guy on ebay - even on their trade prices.

    It's weird how a guy on ebay can be cheaper than the trade prices of
    authorised resellers. And it's not just one or two he has shifted hundreds.

    I buy them regularly but I would like a more formal supplier than a guy on
    ebay but nobody can touch his prices.

    Does anyone know of a supplier with a bit more credibility who can match the
    prices of the guy on ebay?

    Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 28, 2005