    see the hotmail list of my email but when I click, nothing happens and
    the same thing with Supernova - I click and nothing happens.

    Warren
    Warren Barr, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Warren Barr

    JD Guest

    Warren Barr wrote:
    > I recently posted that I cannot open hotmail and now I noticed that when
    > I access Supernova, I click on any of the links like 'music' or
    > 'search', etc. and nothing happens. I know that Supernova is an illegal
    > site(?), but the only reason I bring this up is I am wondering if this
    > makes the problem opening hotmail any easier to fix. It is definately
    > related because they both happened the same day and neither has worked
    > since. It has something to do with clicking on the html link because I
    > see the hotmail list of my email but when I click, nothing happens and
    > the same thing with Supernova - I click and nothing happens.
    >
    > Warren

    sounds like malware (addware etc) .. using Internet explorer by any
    chance (thought so) stop using that for a start .. and get your self
    spybot or other similar tool for removing it ..

    try firefox instead of ie (www.mozzila.org)
    JD, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Warren Barr

    Warren Barr Guest

    I have removed everything I could find using adaware and spybot. I
    think this is different - I was actually thinking that someone would
    reply with some kind of line that I type at the Dos prompt or in the
    registry. I just seems like that kind of problem for some reason.

    Warren
    Warren Barr, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Warren Barr

    bambam Guest