    will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed at

    the results.

    , Nov 11, 2005

  2. Bob Williams Guest

    wrote:
    > Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of
    >
    > your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
    > multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this
    >
    > dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
    > address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
    > simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
    > will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed at
    >
    > the results.

    Sounds like a really good deal. Easy too.
    Can I send more than one bill?
    Can you SUPERNATURALIZE a $20 bill?
    I think that it would really be keen to have a SUPERNATURALIZED $20 bill.
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Joan Guest

    Only if you put my address on the envelope.

    --
    Joan

    Joan, Nov 11, 2005
  4. Could only find a hundred. Is that OK?

    Charles Schuler, Nov 11, 2005
  5. Lorem Ipsum Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of
    >
    > your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
    > multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this

    So yer sayin that it works just like Genuine Fractals, eh?

    Lorem Ipsum, Nov 12, 2005
  6. Frank ess Guest

    Charles Schuler wrote:
    > Could only find a hundred. Is that OK?

    Old style or new? They require differing incantations.

    Frank ess, Nov 12, 2005
  7. Bob Williams <> wrote in

    > wrote:
    >> Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm
    >> of
    >>
    >> your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
    >> multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place
    >> this
    >>
    >> dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
    >> address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
    >> simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
    >> will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed
    >> at
    >>
    >> the results.
    >>

    > Sounds like a really good deal. Easy too.
    > Can I send more than one bill?
    > Can you SUPERNATURALIZE a $20 bill?
    > I think that it would really be keen to have a SUPERNATURALIZED $20
    > bill. Bob Williams

    It works even better if you wrap the $20 in doubled $100 bills!

    Bob Harrington, Nov 12, 2005
  8. Anabella M. Guest

    Does it work with Canadian money too?

    Bob Harrington wrote:

    > Bob Williams <> wrote in
    >

    > > wrote:
    > >> Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm
    > >> of
    > >>
    > >> your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
    > >> multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place
    > >> this
    > >>
    > >> dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
    > >> address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
    > >> simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
    > >> will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed
    > >> at
    > >>
    > >> the results.
    > >>

    > > Sounds like a really good deal. Easy too.
    > > Can I send more than one bill?
    > > Can you SUPERNATURALIZE a $20 bill?
    > > I think that it would really be keen to have a SUPERNATURALIZED $20
    > > bill. Bob Williams

    > It works even better if you wrap the $20 in doubled $100 bills!

    --
    Anabella M.

    .....it's better to have loved and lost
    than to have never seen "Lost in Space"!
    --Kelly Bundy

    Anabella M., Nov 12, 2005
  9. imbsysop Guest

    "Anabella M." <"dear_god_not _spammed_again"@heaven.net> wrote in message
    > Does it work with Canadian money too?

    not with Euro's .. paper 's too dense ..

    imbsysop, Nov 12, 2005
  10. Ryan Guest

    > dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
    > address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
    > simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI.

    I did something like this 20 years ago or so. My return on investment
    was 200% or more!

    I think two or maybe three envelopes with $1.00 each arrived over the
    next six weeks.

    Woo woot.

    Ryan, Nov 12, 2005
  11. Mardon Guest

    "Anabella M." <"dear_god_not _spammed_again"@heaven.net> wrote...
    > Does it work with Canadian money too?

    Given that our Canadian dollar is called a "Loonie" maybe you're on to
    something here! ;-)

    Mardon, Nov 12, 2005
  12. Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:17:25 -0800, jrfoley246 wrote:

    > Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of
    >
    > your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
    > multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this
    >
    > dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
    > address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
    > simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
    > will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed at
    >
    > the results.

    Please tell me when you have received it. The supernatural is so wonderful.

    --
    Neil
    Delete delete to reply by email

    Neil Ellwood, Nov 12, 2005
  13. Anabella M. Guest

    I was thinking more like Canadian Tire money. Used it before in Puerto
    Rico, no questions asked...

    :)

    Anabella M., Nov 12, 2005
  14. Steve Guest

    Anabella M. wrote:

    > Does it work with Canadian money too?

    Sort of. Canadian money can only be 70% Supernaturalized until the process is updated
    to meet the newer exchange standards.

    --
    Steve

    belief that it was intended as a statement of fact.

    If you want a reply to reach me, remove the SPAMTRAP from the address.

    Steve, Nov 13, 2005