    Any free text I could copy and paste?

    Thanks
    Olav

    Olav.NET, Dec 27, 2003

  2. what is supermemo? some kind of braindump collection?
    my advice is to use the self paced learning kits, read the official course
    curriculum, write test programs and use MSDN.

    do not use braindumps. braindumps are illegal (and lame).

    kind regards,
    Bruno.

    Bruno van Dooren, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Olav.NET

    Olav.NET Guest

    "Bruno van Dooren" <> wrote in message news:<u7F$>...
    > what is supermemo? some kind of braindump collection?

    Why didn't you try to write www.supermemo.com in your browser?

    Anyway it's a program where you enter question/answer pairs, and the
    app then schedule optimal repetition tests.

    You could of course enter text from "braindumps", but I am more
    looking for the kind of questions you have after each section in
    cram-books.

    Groetjes
    Olav

    Olav.NET, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Olav.NET

    Amit Guest

    try "trandumper" in google search..... it is exactly what you are looking for....

    Amit, Jan 1, 2004
  5. Olav.NET

    Olav.NET Guest

    "Amit" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > try "trandumper" in google search..... it is exactly what you are looking for....

    Don't think so, Transdumper seems to be just a test-simulator. And
    the stuff on the www.transdumper.com site seems to be "braindumps"

    Olav.NET, Jan 2, 2004
  6. Olav.NET

    Sharon Ross Guest

    Looking toward Microsoft Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent Microsoft Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Also here is another Money saving idea for Microsoft Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Microsoft voucher for Only US $115.00

    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Sharon Ross, Jan 23, 2004