superman returns

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by blanche, Aug 30, 2006.

  1. blanche

    blanche Guest

    blanche, Aug 30, 2006

  2. blanche wrote:
    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    > -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

    Rather than say, "Okay, so what the hell about it?", we're just going to
    go ahead and guess they still haven't built theaters in the Netherlands,
    yet, have they? :)

    (I say we get the Peace Corps in on this:
    Go to the Hague and build them thousands of movie theaters and video
    rentals, where they can actually leave their houses to go see movies.)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Aug 30, 2006