    But I was just interested to know.

    Anyone?

    cal
    cal, Aug 17, 2004

  2. I gottem. Station Logos. Poorly produced.

    There is supposed to be an official release within the next year.

    I'd wait if I were you.

    Bernie Woodham, Aug 17, 2004

  3. cal

    cal Guest

    Thanks, Bernie. I will. However, is the word you have really official?
    I haven't seen nor read of anything anywhere. Can you direct me to the
    place where you found your information?

    Thanks again!

    cal

    cal, Aug 18, 2004
  4. cal

    jayembee Guest

    (cal) wrote:

    > "Bernie Woodham" <> wrote:
    >
    >> There is supposed to be an official release within the next year.

    > Thanks, Bernie. I will. However, is the word you have really
    > official? I haven't seen nor read of anything anywhere. Can
    > you direct me to the place where you found your information?

    There is nothing concrete yet, but the latest information I've
    seen can be found here:

    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1122

    It seems clear that Warner wants to release DVDs of the series.
    The only real question is when. And that depends on how much
    restoration work needs to be done on the source elements, as
    well as when the most advantageous time to market them will
    be. If Warner gets off its butt about actually doing another
    theatrical film, the series DVDs would be a good tie-in.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Aug 18, 2004