Superimposing/NEED HELP FAST

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by postalangel98, Aug 22, 2007.

1. postalangel98

postalangel98

Sometime after 9/11, I kept seeing this very profound picture of the Twin Towers burning and there was a very faint picture of an American Eagle (with a tear in his eye) superimposed into it. Absolutely breathtaking that photo was!!!

Now,I have a baby picture of myself that I would like to superimpose with a baby picture of my best friend of 30 years. I don't just want to put the 2 together, I would like it in the same fashion as the 9/11 photo, but so far all I've managed to do was scan them both and put them on my hard drive. I have some photo software that came with my computer such as:ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5, Windows Movie Maker, Morpheus v1.85, RiverDeep Print Shop Photo Projects and TPS Photo Projects Suite. However, I'm not really a photo connoisseur and I've never used any of this software. If anyone out there can remember that 9/11 photo that I'm talking about and can guide me in doing the same or something similar I'd really appreciate it. Even if you can simply direct me towards the program that I'm better off using would be a great help---I'd like to give it to her for her birthday.

Thank You All In Advance,
    Tracey
    :dontknow:

postalangel98, Aug 22, 2007
    1. Advertising