    Hi I would like to know how to Build a Super Computer with All the Top Of
    The Range Bits And Bobs With Just £1.20 And A Packet of Mint Polos

    Thanks :)
    Danger Mouse, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Danger Mouse

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Danger Mouse continued:

    > Hi I would like to know how to Build a Super Computer with All the
    > Top Of The Range Bits And Bobs With Just £1.20 And A Packet of Mint
    > Polos
    >
    > Thanks :)

    For a start if they aren't the extra strong variety, no motherboard will be
    able to run at anything faster than an old man in a flat cap driving his
    1975 Morris Marina on a sunday afternoon.

    FYI http://www.cascu.co.uk/marina.jpg
    --
    slumpy
    The snail is on the thorn. The lark is on the wing. The hat is on the side
    slumpy, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Danger Mouse

    HamMan Guest

    "Danger Mouse" <> wrote in message
    > Hi I would like to know how to Build a Super Computer with All the Top Of
    > The Range Bits And Bobs With Just £1.20 And A Packet of Mint Polos
    >
    > Thanks :)

    Ever heard of a little thing called eBay?
    HamMan, Aug 20, 2003