    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Grand Inquisitor

    JRS Guest

    YES !!!

    J.
    NY

    ..
    JRS, Nov 18, 2003

  3. JRS wrote:

    > YES !!!
    >
    > J.
    > NY
    >
    > .

    Then why not just make them DTS and include a Stereo or Mono DD or PCM
    track, to meet forum requirements, *and* get a better picture? I mean,
    anybody who has a multichannel system either has DTS or will have it
    soon, and stereo doesn't really work with tv speakers, they're too close
    together. It seems like the DD track is a waste of space.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Grand Inquisitor

    Doonie Guest

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:32:24 GMT, Grand Inquisitor wrote:

    >Then why not just make them DTS and include a Stereo or Mono DD or PCM
    >track, to meet forum requirements, *and* get a better picture? I mean,
    >anybody who has a multichannel system either has DTS or will have it
    >soon, and stereo doesn't really work with tv speakers, they're too close
    >together. It seems like the DD track is a waste of space.

    A full bitrate DTS track with a 2.0 English (or other, if a
    non-English movie) track would be perfect!

    --
    www.cloakanddagger.ca
    Doonie, Nov 19, 2003