    hi,

    I find a site of software with 15 000 appz

    Delphine ;-)
    Softcage, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Softcage

    Gordon Guest

    "Softcage" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > hi,
    >
    > I find a site of software with 15 000 appz
    >
    > Delphine ;-)

    Well rooty toot.
    Gordon, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Softcage

    Scrote Guest

    Softcage wrote:
    >> hi,
    >>
    >> I find a site of software with 15 000 appz
    >>
    >> Delphine ;-)

    Dumb as a box of rocks.
    --
    Women have a passion for mathematics. They divide their age in half,
    double the price of their clothes, and always add at least five years
    Scrote, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Softcage

    Paddy Guest

    What is it?
    Paddy, Aug 5, 2005
  5. Softcage

    Paddy Guest

    what is it???
    Paddy, Aug 5, 2005
  6. "Softcage" <> wrote in news::

    > hi,
    >
    > I find a site of software with 15 000 appz
    >
    > Delphine ;-)

    be sure to download and install everything you can before the site is gone.
    Get it while it lasts.

    Cheers!
    whatevernevermind, Aug 5, 2005
  7. Softcage

    EricP Guest

    On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:29:23 GMT, whatevernevermind
    <> babbled like a waterfall and said:

    >"Softcage" <> wrote in news::
    >
    >> hi,
    >>
    >> I find a site of software with 15 000 appz
    >>
    >> Delphine ;-)
    >>

    >be sure to download and install everything you can before the site is gone.
    >Get it while it lasts.
    >
    >Cheers!

    Nah, it's the new secure way of advertising Warez, it ensures the site
    never gets deleted because they never tell you where to find it.

    Fine idea.
    EricP, Aug 5, 2005
  8. Softcage

    trout Guest

    Softinthehead wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > I find a site of software with 15 000 appz
    >
    > Delphine ;-)

    What I want to know, is who the hell is Lionel Lauer?
    --
    And why does he have his own 24hoursupport.helpdesk? Can *I* have one?
    trout, Aug 6, 2005
  9. Softcage

    Scrote Guest

    trout wrote:
    >> Softinthehead wrote:
    >>
    >>> hi,
    >>>
    >>> I find a site of software with 15 000 appz
    >>>
    >>> Delphine ;-)

    >> What I want to know, is who the hell is Lionel Lauer?
    >> --
    >> And why does he have his own 24hoursupport.helpdesk? Can *I* have
    >> one?

    Of course

    24hoursupport.helpdesk.fish.trout

    HTH

    --
    Added the fish so that when Blinky whinges, we can add his too.
    Scrote, Aug 6, 2005
  10. Softcage

    trout Guest

    Scrote wrote:

    > trout wrote:

    >>> What I want to know, is who the hell is Lionel Lauer?
    >>> --
    >>> And why does he have his own 24hoursupport.helpdesk? Can *I* have
    >>> one?

    > Of course
    >
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk.fish.trout
    >
    > HTH

    Unfortunately, now I want several. One must be careful what one
    wishes.
    --
    As Blinky generally says, after consuming his 'very last, I promise'
    mammal.
    trout, Aug 6, 2005
  11. Softcage wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > I find a site of software with 15 000 appz

    http.sourceforge.net maybe?

    But wait ... "Registered Projects: 104,337 Registered Users: 1,118,946"

    Uhm ... these are not "app_Z_" in any way. You are free to copy, distribute
    and modify most of them without risking homephoning, trojans/spyware and
    legal issues.
    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.12-mm2[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, Aug 6, 2005