Super Fuzz DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Kremlingirls, Oct 16, 2004.

  1. Kremlingirls

    Kremlingirls Guest

    Kremlingirls, Oct 16, 2004

  2. >Lots of people here are always yakking about Super Fuzz not being out on DVD.
    >It's coming out December 7.

    If the DVD release sees the red from the Christmas decorations, well ... -
    Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Kremlingirls wrote:

    > Lots of people here are always yakking about Super Fuzz not being out on DVD.
    > It's coming out December 7. Amazon.com has it listed on their site as do other
    > online retailers. Here are some urls.
    >
    > http://www.nirad.net/a/B000007PAP/Super-Fuzz.html
    >
    > http://www.kalia-group.com/a/B000007PAP/Super-Fuzz.html
    >
    > http://www.moviefinder4u.com/movie_crew/Terence_Hill.html

    And when it still doesn't come out on Dec. 8th, THEN will you believe us
    about Amazon's date generator being legendarily screwed up beyond all
    logical reasoning?

    (It's one of those mysteries we've given up trying to fathom...Like you.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Oct 16, 2004