Super Equipment And Book Sale

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by David Mitchell Schwartz, Jan 20, 2008.

  1. Friends,
    You are in luck! You have been especially chosen to receive this one
    time first-come first-serve offer! It involves no Nigerian banks or
    multiple payments of $39.95. With great deliberation and joy, I have
    elected to pursue my former career slowly but surely in social work.

    I need to unload some stuff quickly. That said, I want my Cisco rack
    to be sold in 1 piece if at all possible so as to make life much
    easier. In any case, you'd need to come over at mutual convenience to
    get the parts, preferably the entire rack. I take cash, cashier's
    check or preferably Paypal. The following sale is exclusive to the St.
    Louis, Missouri only. You would be responsible for retrieval of all
    merchandise! You need to provide your own dolly and means of
    transportation. I suggest a hernia belt, cause the rack is heavy.

    The rack includes a small rack, places for up to about 8 devices, and
    a slanty shelf metal part (I think it is for storage).
    I have :
    Three Cisco 2912 switches
    Two 2620 routers with ISDN and WIC devices
    One 2610 router with an ISDN and WIC device
    One ISDN Simulator
    Two Transceivers
    Several ISDN and WIC Devices
    Three serial DTE/ DCE cables and many cross-over and straight-through
    cables. In fact, I lost count.
    4 terminal (emulation) cables with easy to use USB-Serial adapters
    (trust me, they are life-savers), driver disks.

    This equipment is all around the 12.03 IOS. I have the IOS disc, and
    the ISDN Simulator disc.

    Also included in this price:
    CCNP BCSI Quck Command book $10.00
    CCNP Latest set of 4 books $90.00 I Paid $130, delivery included.
    Mike Myers Network + $20.00
    Mike Myers A+ $15.00

    All this.... A mere $2000 firm. Believe me, I am taking quite the
    financial hit, but need to move this stuff!

    Again, this stuff is priced to move. Tell your friends! Bring a van,
    dolly, bungee cords, etc. to haul the rack.

    Sincerely,
    David M. Schwartz
    (314) 363-8087

    David Mitchell Schwartz, Jan 20, 2008

  2. Let's see:

    Cisco 2912 switches 3x $90 = $270
    Cisco 2620 router 2x $105 = $210
    Cisco 2610 router = $85
    ISDN Simulator = $350
    Transceivers 2x $20 = $40
    DCE-DTE cables $12.50 each
    Patch cords $1-3 each
    USB-Serial dongles $12-20 each

    Total a little bit over $1000

    *** All prices are on eBay with "Buy Now". Real prices may be significantly
    lower.

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
    ------
    Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com
    www.headsetadapter.com

    headsetadapter.com, Jan 21, 2008

  3. On Jan 21, 10:42 am, "headsetadapter.com" <> wrote:
> [...]

    > > One ISDN Simulator
    > > Two Transceivers
    > > Several ISDN and WIC Devices
    > > Three serial DTE/ DCE cables and many cross-over and straight-through
    > > cables. In fact, I lost count.
    > > 4 terminal (emulation) cables with easy to use USB-Serial adapters
    > > (trust me, they are life-savers), driver disks.

    > > This equipment is all around the 12.03 IOS. I have the IOS disc, and
    > > the ISDN Simulator disc.

    > > Also included in this price:
    > > CCNP BCSI Quck Command book $10.00
    > > CCNP Latest set of 4 books $90.00 I Paid $130, delivery included.
    > > Mike Myers Network + $20.00
    > > Mike Myers A+ $15.00

    > > All this.... A mere $2000 firm. Believe me, I am taking quite the
    > > financial hit, but need to move this stuff!

    > > Again, this stuff is priced to move. Tell your friends! Bring a van,
    > > dolly, bungee cords, etc. to haul the rack.

    IT'S NOW $1,500 on Ebay or Craig's List because of the books, , rack,
    extra cables and WIC devices!

    David Mitchell Schwartz, Jan 22, 2008