  1. I hope Peyton Manning wins cause he truly is a great QB. But with all this
    media talk about him winning and very little coverage on the Bears, is going
    to fuel a flame that will cause the Bears to play like the 85 Bears.
    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 1, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I hope Peyton Manning wins cause he truly is a great QB. But with all this
    > media talk about him winning and very little coverage on the Bears, is going
    > to fuel a flame that will cause the Bears to play like the 85 Bears.

    I fixed your Subject line for you. Pay attention.

    --
    B "What were you thinking!" D
    # 0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 1, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: OT: Super Ball

    On Feb 2, 1:19 am, "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote:
    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:...>I hope Peyton Manning wins cause he truly is a great QB. But with all this
    > > media talk about him winning and very little coverage on the Bears, is going
    > > to fuel a flame that will cause the Bears to play like the 85 Bears.

    > I fixed your Subject line for you. Pay attention.
    >
    > --
    > B "What were you thinking!" D
    > # 0011 ^ 2

    Needed a little more fixing... ;-)
    Cerebrus, Feb 2, 2007
  4. Re: Super Ball

    BD i will make you scream ooh ooh like Michael Jackson.

    Paper chasing 24/7 i am rich man, how bout you, just got a raise now making
    over 90 gees , how you like me now ,

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 2, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    > BD i will make you scream ooh ooh like Michael Jackson.
    >
    > Paper chasing 24/7 i am rich man, how bout you, just got a raise now making
    > over 90 gees , how you like me now ,

    Over the course of my life I have figured out a few things.

    1. Guys that brag about the size of their ho-ho's ($1 to Jeff Foxworthy) are not
    as well-endowed as they think they are.

    2. People that brag about the money they make are usually pretty insecure about
    the size of their ho-ho's.

    and

    3. People with little ho-ho's have much more to worry about than making other
    people believe they make a lot of money.

    Thanks for playing. Good-night!

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >> BD i will make you scream ooh ooh like Michael Jackson.
    >>
    >> Paper chasing 24/7 i am rich man, how bout you, just got a raise now
    >> making
    >> over 90 gees , how you like me now ,
    >>

    > Over the course of my life I have figured out a few things.
    >
    > 1. Guys that brag about the size of their ho-ho's ($1 to Jeff Foxworthy)
    > are not as well-endowed as they think they are.
    >
    > 2. People that brag about the money they make are usually pretty insecure
    > about the size of their ho-ho's.
    >
    > and
    >
    > 3. People with little ho-ho's have much more to worry about than making
    > other people believe they make a lot of money.
    >

    > Thanks for playing. Good-night!

    Santa must have some serious issues, then.
    Frisbee®, Feb 2, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > Santa must have some serious issues, then.

    Big difference between ho-ho's and ho-ho-ho's. ;)

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007
  8. Re: Super Ball

    BD you must be talking about the other fellow, look me up at young
    millionares club of Oregan you can read all about my accoplishments. i am
    secure about my money thats why i talk about it. I am starting a consulting
    company in the next few days i can employ you pay you 35 percent more than
    you are currently making.

    BD I will make you scream like Michael Jackson ooh, ooh. hee heee

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 2, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    OTHMAN Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    I am richer than you man.

    I will make you scream like goats..

    OTHMAN, Feb 2, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in

    > I am richer than you man.
    >
    > I will make you scream like goats..

    I find that rather disturbing. to say the least.
    kpg, Feb 2, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Santa must have some serious issues, then.
    >>

    > Big difference between ho-ho's and ho-ho-ho's. ;)

    What about ho's?
    Briscobar, Feb 2, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    Briscobar prattled ceaselessly:

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Santa must have some serious issues, then.
    >>>

    >> Big difference between ho-ho's and ho-ho-ho's. ;)

    > What about ho's?

    I didn't think you guys bragged about the size of those. :0
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Feb 2, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Santa must have some serious issues, then.
    >>>

    >> Big difference between ho-ho's and ho-ho-ho's. ;)

    > What about ho's?

    They're over rated.
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message

    > BD you must be talking about the other fellow, look me up at young
    > millionares club of Oregan you can read all about my accoplishments. i am
    > secure about my money thats why i talk about it. I am starting a consulting
    > company in the next few days i can employ you pay you 35 percent more than
    > you are currently making.
    >
    > BD I will make you scream like Michael Jackson ooh, ooh. hee heee

    Really?? Please, go on. I'd love to hear how you can do that**.

    **About the 35%, not how you can make me scream like Michael Jackson just
    touched my pee-pee.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Super Ball

    > What about ho's?

    I like my ho's without panty ho's. BTW, ho's arranging the ho's for
    this weekend's bachelor party ?
    Cerebrus, Feb 3, 2007