    number is being dialled. B******d if I'm going to pay 50p a minute to their
    support to find it out. What is the 0845? number to use for unmetered use.
    Derek.

    Derek F., Sep 6, 2004

  2. Derek F.

    dfrog Guest

    "Derek F." <> wrote in message
    news:chif5h$dn0$...
    >I am setting up a neighbours computer and she wants to use Supanet. We went
    > through the registration process and she got her user name and password.
    > After that we failed to connect to the site as somehow the wrong phone
    > number is being dialled. B******d if I'm going to pay 50p a minute to
    > their
    > support to find it out. What is the 0845? number to use for unmetered use.
    > Derek.

    Derek,
    The 'Help' bit on Supanet site gives the number 0845 1227777
    dfrog

    dfrog, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Derek F.

    Derek F. Guest

    "dfrog" <> wrote in message

    > "Derek F." <> wrote in message
    > >I am setting up a neighbours computer and she wants to use Supanet. We

    went
    > > through the registration process and she got her user name and password.
    > > After that we failed to connect to the site as somehow the wrong phone
    > > number is being dialled. B******d if I'm going to pay 50p a minute to
    > > their
    > > support to find it out. What is the 0845? number to use for unmetered

    use.
    > > Derek.
    > >

    > Derek,
    > The 'Help' bit on Supanet site gives the number 0845 1227777
    > dfrog

    Thanks, I had just found it. For some reason a strange 13 digit number came
    up.
    Derek.

    Derek F., Sep 7, 2004
  4. Derek F.

    Derek F. Guest

    "dfrog" <> wrote in message

    > "Derek F." <> wrote in message
    > >I am setting up a neighbours computer and she wants to use Supanet. We

    went
    > > through the registration process and she got her user name and password.
    > > After that we failed to connect to the site as somehow the wrong phone
    > > number is being dialled. B******d if I'm going to pay 50p a minute to
    > > their
    > > support to find it out. What is the 0845? number to use for unmetered

    use.
    > > Derek.
    > >

    > Derek,
    > The 'Help' bit on Supanet site gives the number 0845 1227777
    > dfrog

    It seems that the modems in Time computers are rigged only to connect to
    Supanet phone numbers so it is surprising that I had a problem:)
    Derek.

    Derek F., Sep 8, 2004
  5. Derek F.

    Old Demdike Guest

    "Derek F." <> wrote in message news:<chnbm1$49j$>...
    > "dfrog" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Derek F." <> wrote in message
    > > >I am setting up a neighbours computer and she wants to use Supanet. We

    > went
    > > > through the registration process and she got her user name and password.
    > > > After that we failed to connect to the site as somehow the wrong phone
    > > > number is being dialled. B******d if I'm going to pay 50p a minute to
    > > > their
    > > > support to find it out. What is the 0845? number to use for unmetered

    > use.
    > > > Derek.
    > > >

    > > Derek,
    > > The 'Help' bit on Supanet site gives the number 0845 1227777
    > > dfrog
    > >

    > It seems that the modems in Time computers are rigged only to connect to
    > Supanet phone numbers so it is surprising that I had a problem:)
    > Derek.

    Supanet changed to 0844 series numbers over the last month
    The pay-as-you go number is now 08447110011
    They say BT made using 0845 numbers commercial suicide - I think the
    real reason in you can add 0845 numbers to "families and friends" -
    you can't with 0844
    Demdike

    Old Demdike, Sep 25, 2004