    anyone tell me how to do this

    Thanks

    Richard

    Richard, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Richard

    Dan Glybitz Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    news:NCiKb.11187$...
    > I am trying to remove the supanet registration from my start up screen ,

    can
    > anyone tell me how to do this
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Richard

    I have a Time computer too!! The Supanet thing used to piss me off no end.
    If you go to Start/Run then type msconfig you should be able to find a
    reference to it in the startup tab. As I recall, it was called netchk.exe or
    something similar. I can't remember where exactly it is located but when you
    find it, just delete it.
    HTH.

    DG.
    --