    works fine. Has anybody got any ideas please is there something in the
    supanet package which prevents using another ISP.
    Any help greatly appreciated..

    Gra, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Gra

    HF Guest

    It is normal to have multiple ISP if you want and select from a drop down
    menu. Go into Dial up Networking in Control Panel and remove Supanet if you
    are not going to use that connection.There will be no harm done by removing
    it since all you need to connect to the Internet is an ISP and there are
    plenty of those. Just remove Supanet.

    "Gra" <> wrote in message
    > A friend has just purchased a Tiny PC which comes with Supanet as it`s
    > default ISP, he wanted to change to BT Yahoo and has registered and
    > downloaded the software. When we disconnected from Supanet and attempted

    > connect to the new BT account the message connection stopped by remote
    > computer kept appearing and would not let us connect. The Supanet

    connection
    > works fine. Has anybody got any ideas please is there something in the
    > supanet package which prevents using another ISP.
    > Any help greatly appreciated..

    ---

    HF, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Gra

    Global_Killa Guest

    "Gra" <> wrote in message
    > A friend has just purchased a Tiny PC which comes with Supanet as it`s
    > default ISP, he wanted to change to BT Yahoo and has registered and
    > downloaded the software. When we disconnected from Supanet and attempted

    > connect to the new BT account the message connection stopped by remote
    > computer kept appearing and would not let us connect. The Supanet

    connection
    > works fine. Has anybody got any ideas please is there something in the
    > supanet package which prevents using another ISP.
    > Any help greatly appreciated..

    Check that the Username and Password are correct. Contact BT to confirm that
    they correct.
    Does it dail-up to BT servers? It sounds like BT servers are rejecting your
    connection, in which case contact BT and sort out the problem.

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk

    Global_Killa, Jul 5, 2004