    BOOTLDR variable =

    Am I missing something? Does the Sup720 not use a boot image?

    -TIA

    Jeff Specoli, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Jeff Specoli

    Malhar Shah Guest

    hi jeff,

    do a "dir bootflash:" and see if you have an image in it, if not then
    you would need to get an image from CCO (www.cisco.com)

    you dont need BOOTLDR variable set to boot, you an always boot the image
    with the command "boot bootflash:XYZ" on the rommon prompt.

    another way to boot an image would be boot disk0(or disk1):XYZ if you
    have an image in disk.

    -malhar

    Malhar Shah, Nov 21, 2003