    from the gizmo to the corresponding machine?

    Thanks

    Sergio

    Sergio Fernandez, May 7, 2005

  2. Sergio Fernandez

    Guest

    The gizmo can function either in front of or behind the router. it
    shouldn't make much of a difference where it is placed. Wherver it
    works best for you is where you should put it. With regards to the
    port, you should ask a Sunrocket customer support rep. They are really
    friendly and do a good job of answering questions in a timely manner.
    Give them a shout and see if they can help you.

    , May 9, 2005

  3. I spoke with sun rocket, I will have to put the gizmo behind the router.
    and, yeah so far they have been great.

    only one issue, currently I'm only able to make outgoing calls, don't have
    incomming calls yet active... I hope that feautre does not take long.

    sergio Fernandez, May 9, 2005
  4. Sergio Fernandez

    Guest

    sergio Fernandez wrote:
    > I spoke with sun rocket, I will have to put the gizmo behind the

    router.
    > and, yeah so far they have been great.
    >
    > only one issue, currently I'm only able to make outgoing calls, don't

    have
    > incomming calls yet active... I hope that feautre does not take long.

    If I remember correctly, it took between 6-8 days for my incoming calls
    to start working. I hardly even think about that now after having been
    with SunRocket for awhile. All the benefits have FAR outweighed any
    wait I had at the beginning. I hope you have as good an experience as
    I have.

    , May 10, 2005
  5. 6- 8 days... lucky you... I'm still waiting... but again
    can't complain... its a great deal.

    but, if its not resolved by early next week, it will start to go on for
    about 3 weeks and no incoming.
    but agina, once its resolved it will be great.

    sergio Fernandez, May 14, 2005
  6. Sergio Fernandez

    Guest

    You get the incoming calls yet? I figured you would be pretty close to
    getting it all setup by now. How do you like the overall service so
    far?

    , May 17, 2005
  7. no incoming yet......

    the service is great, unlimited calls for a great price.....
    but the incoming is taking to long to get set up, I'm looking into other
    providers
    just in case this week goes by and I still have no incoming.

    sergio Fernandez, May 17, 2005
  8. Sergio Fernandez

    Guest

    Well, I hope you get your incoming calls sometime soon. Once you get
    them, you'll be glad you waited. I've saved almost $500 since I
    started using Sunrocket instead of my old landline. It's amazing how
    fast the savings start adding up. let me know when you get up and
    running.

    , May 18, 2005
  9. If I don't have incoming by tomorrow, I'm swiching to vonage.
    I rather pay more than wait any longer.

    what good is saving $500 if no one can call you. outgoing only line has its
    uses, however
    its more imporntant for me to get incoming.

    sergio Fernandez, May 18, 2005
  10. someday someone will have to explain why it takes so long to get things
    working.
    it just does not make any sense.

    sergio Fernandez, May 19, 2005
  11. I just change to a different providers.

    to bad, the price for sunrocket made it a great deal.
    but, thats more of a service for someone who has way to much time to spend
    waiting for incoming.

    if things go well ,with vonage, I will just get a few more number with them
    instead.

    sergio Fernandez, May 19, 2005
  12. Sergio Fernandez

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    These CLT units are back on ebay! New shippment has arrived!
    They move fast.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5776785443&rd=1&sspagenam
    e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5776926365&rd=1&sspagenam
    e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    "Sergio Fernandez" <> wrote in message
    > I got the sunrocket gizmo, works great,
    >
    > one problem, I have a web server and when it gets connected past the

    gizmo,
    > the site is not reachable?
    >
    > I can use a router before the gizmo to route it, but for performance of

    the

    Marc H.Popek, May 23, 2005
  13. Sergio Fernandez

    Guest

    Did you at least wait until your incoming calls were working with
    SunRocket? I just heard over the weekend of a way to speed up the
    incoming call process. I hope you haven't toally given up on them yet.

    , May 23, 2005
  14. switched to vonage, I will probably try sunrocket in the future again, but I
    just cant wait almost a month for
    incoming.

    the should have number ready at least for the bigger cities like New York,
    I've never had to wait this long to get
    a phone line setup in the city, its just does not make sense given what the
    process to get incoming must be.

    sergio Fernandez, May 23, 2005
  15. Sergio Fernandez

    Todd Guest

    I feel sorry for how long you've had to wait. I signed up for SunRocket
    last Tuesday, received the equipment on Friday. Hooked everything up
    and within a minute had incoming and outgoing calls. Couldn't have been
    easier. I paid a year in advance @ $199 making it a great deal @ $16.58
    a month.

    Todd

    Todd, May 23, 2005
  16. Like I said, the people were friendly and the deal ... can't be beat.
    but, I would not wait any longer,and I know I'm not the only one.
    after time had passed, I did a search on the net for "sunrocket and no
    incoming"
    and I found other people had to wait also for more than 3 weeks.

    today I got my vonage voip box, and as soon as I connected the Voip router,
    and run the setup wizard,
    I was all set.

    the price of sun rocket is great. I think since I did not take the year I
    took the month to month, I was probably pushed back.
    but, since I had never used voip before I did not want to commit to a year
    without testing the sound quality of voip.
    but now since I see that its as good as non voip phone lines, I'm going to
    get a few more lines... so, Sunrocket might
    still get an order form me soon, since I got incoming for my main line, I
    can wait for the other lines.

    sergio Fernandez, May 24, 2005
  17. Sergio Fernandez

    Guest

    If you sign up with SunRocket again, try setting up your voicemail once
    you hook the gizmo up. Apparently, setting up your voicemail expedites
    the process of receiving incoming calls. Hopefully, that will help if
    you give them another shot.

    , May 24, 2005
  18. Sergio Fernandez

    Todd Guest

    That may be why I had incoming calls as soon as I hooked the gizmo up
    as I setup my voicemail right after I signed up.

    Todd, May 24, 2005
  19. why would setting up voice mail make a differenece?
    anyway, I had my own voice mail equipment. I would not use their voicemail.

    Sergio Fernandez, May 24, 2005
  20. Why would that make a difference, what about if you don't plan on using
    their voice mail?
    it just does not make sense.

    Sergio Fernandez, May 24, 2005