    thorster Guest

    They seem to be hard to find at times so use mine ;)

    3035525820

    thorster, May 3, 2005

  2. thorster

    burris Guest

    thorster wrote:
    > They seem to be hard to find at times so use mine ;)
    >
    > 3035525820

    Will you then share the reward?? ;->

    burris, May 4, 2005

  3. thorster

    thorster Guest

    A code you can use is the 3035525820

    thorster, May 15, 2005
  4. thorster

    thorster, May 15, 2005
  5. thorster

    Guest

    So, you're sharing your number with everyone? I haven't had anyone use
    my number yet as a promotional code, so I guess I'm a little behind in
    the Referral program so far. I like the premise of it though, it seems
    like a neat idea.

    , May 17, 2005
  6. thorster

    thorster Guest

    Here is another code for the FREE Phones 3035520408

    The service has been great!!

    http://www.cabling-design.com/forum

    thorster, Jun 29, 2005