    experience, but I haven't seen many people on here saying they use
    them. Anyone else out there? I can't say enough about the service.

    , Feb 18, 2005

  2. burris Guest

    wrote:
    > Does anyone else use SunRocket? I've been extremely happy with my
    > experience, but I haven't seen many people on here saying they use
    > them. Anyone else out there? I can't say enough about the service.

    I will join you in saying that I have had their service about three
    weeks now and it is excellent. Not one person has recognized that I am
    not on a landline.

    I haven't yet ported over my main number as I want to feel comfortable
    first. I have an excellent ATT satellite phone system, but the Uniden
    they sent outperforms my ATT and at about 1/3 the price. I think Best
    Buy has the add ons for about 29.00 each.

    burris, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Guest

    burris wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Does anyone else use SunRocket? I've been extremely happy with my
    > > experience, but I haven't seen many people on here saying they use
    > > them. Anyone else out there? I can't say enough about the

    service.

    > I will join you in saying that I have had their service about three
    > weeks now and it is excellent. Not one person has recognized that I

    am
    > not on a landline.
    >
    > I haven't yet ported over my main number as I want to feel

    comfortable
    > first. I have an excellent ATT satellite phone system, but the Uniden
    > they sent outperforms my ATT and at about 1/3 the price. I think Best
    > Buy has the add ons for about 29.00 each.

    I have really been impressed by SunRocket. I was leary of the whole
    VoIP idea before I signed up with them, and i can honestly say that I
    am glad I did. I save $50/month which is being put towards much more
    useful things in my life. I would recommend this technology and this
    company to anyone.

    , Feb 22, 2005