    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    http://snurl.com/21kc
    Gazwad, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Gazwad

    bb3 Guest

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Sunday (uk) I will be packing my PC's away.
    > Any fucker that wants bitch slapping or abusing please make this clear
    > before Sunday afternoon.

    Interesting...we have Sundays here in the US too.

    <snip>
    bb3, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Gazwad

    Cyanyde Guest

    "bb3" <> wrote in message

    > "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > > Sunday (uk) I will be packing my PC's away.
    > > Any fucker that wants bitch slapping or abusing please make this clear
    > > before Sunday afternoon.

    > Interesting...we have Sundays here in the US too.
    >
    > <snip>

    Congratulations, you win the lame of the day award!
    (apparently he can't live without it, Gaz) ;)
    Cyanyde, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    Cyanyde wrote:

    | Congratulations, you win the lame of the day award!
    | (apparently he can't live without it, Gaz) ;)

    I figured he was just the thickest fucker to ever post to Usenet.

    --
    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    http://snurl.com/21kc
    Gazwad, Sep 11, 2003
  5. Gazwad

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Gazwad <> wrote:
    >> Cyanyde wrote:
    >>
    >>> Congratulations, you win the lame of the day award!
    >>> (apparently he can't live without it, Gaz) ;)

    >> I figured he was just the thickest fucker to ever post
    >> to Usenet.

    Steady!
    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Sep 11, 2003
  6. Gazwad

    ch4467 Guest

    actually Britain has very few SUN-Days

    ch4467, Sep 11, 2003
  7. Gazwad

    relic Guest

    bb3 wrote:
    > "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    >> Sunday (uk) I will be packing my PC's away.
    >> Any fucker that wants bitch slapping or abusing please make this
    >> clear before Sunday afternoon.

    > Interesting...we have Sundays here in the US too.

    Everywhere on Earth has Sundays... except france, of course.

    --
    - relic -
    If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
    relic, Sep 11, 2003
  8. Gazwad

    Ixtlan Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:

    > Gazwad <> wrote:

    >>>I figured he was just the thickest fucker to ever post
    >>>to Usenet.

    > Steady!

    WHAT'S THIS AWFUL STENCH IN HERE?

    Oh, it's the stinking pussies Gazwad and Keyser Soze.

    How many times do I have to tell you to clean out your stinking vaginas
    before coming over here?

    Ixtlan
    Ixtlan, Sep 11, 2003
  9. Gazwad

    Cyanyde Guest

    "Ixtlan" <> wrote in message
    > Keyser Soze wrote:

    > > Steady!

    > WHAT'S THIS AWFUL STENCH IN HERE?
    >
    > Oh, it's the stinking pussies Gazwad and Keyser Soze.
    >
    > How many times do I have to tell you to clean out your stinking vaginas
    > before coming over here?
    >

    > Ixtlan

    Bwahahahahahaha
    Uh-oh, now you've done it!
    Cyanyde, Sep 11, 2003
  10. Gazwad

    SLayER Guest

    before or after church on sunday???

    regards slayer..
    SLayER, Sep 11, 2003
  11. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    Ixtlan wrote:

    | Keyser Soze wrote:

    || Steady!
    |
    | WHAT'S THIS AWFUL STENCH IN HERE?
    |
    | Oh, it's the stinking pussies Gazwad and Keyser Soze.
    |
    | How many times do I have to tell you to clean out your stinking
    | vaginas before coming over here?
    |

    | Ixtlan

    Hey Arse, who just came over you?

    Gazwad, Sep 11, 2003
  12. Gazwad

    Dr alw Guest

    Ixtlan wrote:
    > Keyser Soze wrote:

    >> Steady!

    > Q. WHAT'S THIS AWFUL STENCH IN HERE?
    >

    > A. Ixtlan

    Again: It coincided with your reappearance in this group.

    --
    A fatal exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C000BD1C in VXD VMM(01) +
    0000AD1C. The current application will be terminated.
    Dr alw, Sep 11, 2003
  13. Gazwad

    sqr Guest

    you forgot Quebec

    --
    sqr
    Overseer: alt.os.windows-xp

    sqr, Sep 11, 2003
  14. Gazwad

    Dr alw Guest

    Dr alw wrote:

    >>> Steady!

    >> Q. WHAT'S THIS AWFUL STENCH IN HERE?
    >>

    >> A. Ixtlan

    > Again: It coincided with your reappearance in this group.

    And with your own stench.

    --

    A fatal exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C000BD1D in VXD VMM(01) +
    0000AD1D. The current application will be terminated.
    Dr alw, Sep 12, 2003
  15. Gazwad

    Dr alw Guest

    Gazwad wrote:

    > | Ixtlan
    >
    > Hey Arse, who just came over you?

    Yo mama.

    Dr alw, Sep 12, 2003
  16. Gazwad

    Dr alw Guest

    Gazwad wrote:

    > Sunday (uk) I will be packing my PC's away.
    > Any fucker that wants bitch slapping or abusing please make this clear
    > before Sunday afternoon.

    Go and pack your PC's up your arse. Who gives a shit about some pissy
    winfuck?

    Dr alw, Sep 12, 2003
  17. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    Dr alw wrote:

    | Gazwad wrote:
    |
    || Sunday (uk) I will be packing my PC's away.
    || Any fucker that wants bitch slapping or abusing please make this
    || clear before Sunday afternoon.
    |
    | Go and pack your PC's up your arse. Who gives a shit about some pissy
    | winfuck?

    I keep telling you linuxfags, there is no such thing as a winfuck, it's just
    something that rattles around in the hollow head of that tosser who keeps
    spamming the xp group. Oh, that's you.

    Gazwad, Sep 12, 2003
  18. Gazwad

    TezmitcH Guest

    TezmitcH, Sep 12, 2003
  19. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    TezmitcH wrote:

    | Gazwad wrote:
    || Sunday (uk) I will be packing my PC's away.
    || Any fucker that wants bitch slapping or abusing please make this
    || clear before Sunday afternoon.
    |
    | You moving Gaz? Grantham perhaps?

    Yeah, I am going to stop off at your place for a piss and a beer on the day
    (Tuesday), make sure you're in at 11:15ish.
    And keep 'em cold.

    :)

    Gazwad, Sep 12, 2003
  20. Gazwad

    TezmitcH Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > TezmitcH wrote:
    >
    >> Gazwad wrote:
    >>> Sunday (uk) I will be packing my PC's away.
    >>> Any fucker that wants bitch slapping or abusing please make this
    >>> clear before Sunday afternoon.

    >> You moving Gaz? Grantham perhaps?

    > Yeah, I am going to stop off at your place for a piss and a beer on
    > the day (Tuesday), make sure you're in at 11:15ish.
    > And keep 'em cold.
    >
    > :)

    Ironically on Tuesday I'll probably be in Grantham (londonthorpe road area)
    around that time.
    --

    TezmitcH
    http://kickme.to/constrictor (snake site)