    afraid to just add it to the list of programs to run in the registry.
    Are there switches I need to include? What else do I have to be aware
    of? TIA

    Stubby, Dec 5, 2006

  2. Stubby

    Vangard Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > Is there a way to get Sunbird started when I start up my system? I want
    > to run it in the background and not see it in the process tray. I'm
    > afraid to just add it to the list of programs to run in the registry.
    > Are there switches I need to include? What else do I have to be aware
    > of? TIA

    What's Sunbird?

    Vangard, Dec 5, 2006

  3. Vangard wrote:
    > Stubby wrote:
    >> Is there a way to get Sunbird started when I start up my system? I
    >> want to run it in the background and not see it in the process tray.
    >> I'm afraid to just add it to the list of programs to run in the
    >> registry. Are there switches I need to include? What else do I have
    >> to be aware of? TIA

    > What's Sunbird?

    Its the Mozilla Calendar stand alone project:

    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/

    To the OP, try looking here:

    http://www.users.on.net/~srgeorg/suntray/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 5, 2006
  4. Stubby

    Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Vangard wrote:
    > > Stubby wrote:
    > >> Is there a way to get Sunbird started when I start up my system? I
    > >> want to run it in the background and not see it in the process tray.
    > >> I'm afraid to just add it to the list of programs to run in the
    > >> registry. Are there switches I need to include? What else do I have
    > >> to be aware of? TIA

    > > What's Sunbird?

    > Its the Mozilla Calendar stand alone project:
    >
    > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/
    >
    > To the OP, try looking here:
    >
    > http://www.users.on.net/~srgeorg/suntray/
    >
    > Lee

    also go and ask your questions in the calendar newsgroup:

    , Dec 5, 2006
  5. Stubby

    Stubby Guest

    Oh. I thought Sunbird was a Mozilla project. Is that no longer true?

    Stubby, Dec 5, 2006
  6. Stubby wrote:
    > Oh. I thought Sunbird was a Mozilla project. Is that no longer true?
    >

    > wrote:
    >>> Its the Mozilla Calendar stand alone project:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/
    >>>
    >>> To the OP, try looking here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.users.on.net/~srgeorg/suntray/
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> also go and ask your questions in the calendar newsgroup:

    Its part of the Calendar project:

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 5, 2006