    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    another sunbeam review, they are popping up everywhere. man, sunbean has been busy making tons of products.

    PUTALE, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    I can surely use a kit like than one when surfing late at night.
    I always like those lit keyboards, but usually, these are less comfort the the non-lit keyboards.

    zachig, Jul 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Sunbeam has money to send :D, they are so genorous :D

    unholy, Jul 13, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hehehe, well, their way of marketing certainly helped them to become a known name. Who has heard of the like 6 month ago now, we all know about them.

    PUTALE, Jul 13, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i knew about them 1.5 MILLION years ago, they jsut never came out until a few years ago :|

    unholy, Jul 14, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    really. I didn't konw about them till sometime last year I think. Though I think they have quickly become a known name with very unique and cool product company.

    PUTALE, Jul 14, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Might have to get one of those keyboards to replace my ugly microsoft keyboard.

    Ludnix, Jul 15, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    What is the Sunbeam's official webaddress?

    Technoholic, Jul 15, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    PUTALE, Jul 16, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    thats some great work there Putale :D, and technoholic, get into the sunbeam gear :D

    unholy, Jul 16, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hehehe, thanks. Sunbeam is quite amazing, producing so many things. You know, I think they got like every thing you need for a cool looking system, from case to psu, to keyboard, mouse.

    PUTALE, Jul 17, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yep, they sure have covered it all... including Wire Management :D

    unholy, Jul 17, 2005