    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Hehe u might have gotten one to review erik.
    unholy, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Keven has only emailed me once, and i've emailed him about four times now...
    Silverstrand, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    :| i will have a chat wif him... ps your Sugnature might need to be fixed :|
    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    what do you mean?..
    Silverstrand, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    [​IMG]
    That explain it better? i don't know why
    *smashs Norton*
    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    works fine for me. it's uploaded on the vr server too.
    Silverstrand, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    I think sunbeam loves to send stuff to review. They have been actively promoting their stuff.
    PUTALE, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Yep, and they have a happy reviewer giving them ideas
    *Looks around... and sees a mirror... its me!!! :D*
    unholy, Jul 9, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hehehe, unholy, stop looking at yourself in the mirror, you self-loving guy:).
    PUTALE, Jul 9, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    That's a good looking fan controller. Really liked it.
    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: