    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Sep 25, 2005

  2. unholy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I was supposed to get one of those also, don't know what happened to it..............slow mail I guess.

    Bio-Hazard, Sep 25, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    u will love it when u get it, its great, i am working on a fix for the bad software :D

    unholy, Sep 25, 2005
  4. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Uh, nice, but what good are pics of the circuit board, what's the FRONT of the darned thing look like?
    I have a Sunbeam fan controller in my Titan rig, it's a little lighted pyramid, actually 2 of them, one red and one blue. :) Neat.

    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    it has not front panel, i have the TP series not the TB series :p

    unholy, Sep 26, 2005
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oh... Well pthththt, I want eye candy darnit!

    The Modfather, Sep 27, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    U can buy the TB Series which u can change the colour of the LCD with each different Temp/ fan readout
    :D

    unholy, Sep 27, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Ok, so show pics!

    The Modfather, Sep 28, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    The tb series isn't done yet, otherwise i would have one :p :D

    unholy, Sep 28, 2005
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Can you get that controller that has all the useful functions, the multifunction card reader, the USB ports, the SCSI ports and two fan controllers with the display that they make?
    If so, make a contest dude, I want one! :)

    The Modfather, Oct 5, 2005
  11. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hey dude, welcome back! You pretty sick before or what?

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yer welcome back modfather :D
    one thing... "the SCSI ports" SCS front panel ports... doesn't seem quite practical now does it :p
    U mean the 20 in 1 :D.. thats a great little front panel device. though not linked with the theta :( otherwise it would be kick ass!!

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I'm not sure what the name is, something to do with the ultimate or some such. It's got the multifunction card reader in it (most important thing to me) and fan controllers, USB ports (but no blasted firewire, why?) etc... And yeah, I meant to say SATA not SCSI. But it has no power on it so it makes that part kinda pointless but oh well, I guess they wanted to round it off to an even number of ports. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 6, 2005
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    http://www.velocityreviews.com/review37.php
    is that what u are talking about??? it has firewire... and Audio... as well as card reader
    LCD and Fan controller (Simple LCD not a TFT or Chacacter / VFD)
    i think its less then 60 USD now.

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  15. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    It's actually $29 USD. Now, get me one so I can win it. I need that for the chopper, black faceplate please. :)
    I even have a great idea for a contest, an art contest, Photoshop, Velocity Reviews desktop wallpaper contest. (Not that I'm padding the ballot here because I'm real good at doing that kinda stuff or nothing). :)

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ok how about a small contest.. first i will see if i can get one... but i doubt it, Sunbeam hasn't got to much of a budget left. :|

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Hmmm, makes me feel all confident about snagging one of their $19 mice then. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    haha good one... i think it would be more of a 30 dollar...

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  19. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    What, the mouse? You said it was $19.
    Or is that $19 AU? I dunno the exchange rate.
    Anyway... I need that thing more for the multifunction card reading than anything else.

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  20. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    if it was $19AU then it'd be something like $14USD. Exchange is the other way around. Must be since we're upside down over here hmm :p

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005