SUNBATHERS LOVE THE 20D !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, May 19, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, May 19, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Bill Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    >http://www.pbase.com/image/60393636
    >
    >Caution: This Photo Contains Partial Frontal Nudity !!!

    Frolicking in the sunny fields...shameful of you to steal such images.

    Bill, May 19, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    De Guest

    nice,

    how old is he ?

    De, May 19, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    jean Guest

    I think Annika is past retirement age ;-)

    jean, May 19, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Bob Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    > http://www.pbase.com/image/60393636
    >
    > Caution: This Photo Contains Partial Frontal Nudity !!!

    A horse on its back! Damn. I should have known I'd be dissapointed. Now, on
    the other hand, if you'd had a picture of a sheep...

    Bob

    Bob, May 19, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Roger Guest

    On 18 May 2006 16:22:15 -0700, "Annika1980" <>
    wrote:

    >http://www.pbase.com/image/60393636
    >
    >Caution: This Photo Contains Partial Frontal Nudity !!!

    I have a "used to be" tomcat that likes to sleep the same way except
    he crosses his front legs. If I could slip a flower in those front
    paws it'd make one whale of a photo.

    (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
    www.rogerhalstead.com

    Roger, May 19, 2006
  7. "Bob" <> wrote in message

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > http://www.pbase.com/image/60393636
    > >
    > > Caution: This Photo Contains Partial Frontal Nudity !!!
    > >

    > A horse on its back! Damn. I should have known I'd be dissapointed. Now,

    on
    > the other hand, if you'd had a picture of a sheep...

    Are you a New Zullander?

    Gerrit 't Hart, May 19, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >A horse on its back! Damn. I should have known I'd be dissapointed. Now, on
    >the other hand, if you'd had a picture of a sheep...

    You sound like the Alabama guy who got busted last week.
    "Honest officer, I was just helpin that sheep get over that fence!"

    Annika1980, May 19, 2006