    http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
    Just click "Download" on "JRE 6 Update 14" subsection.
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 29, 2009

  2. Carlos

    Jane C Guest

    Carlos wrote:
    > Sun has updated its Java Virtual Machine to work properly with Win 7 and
    > Vista SP2.
    > Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available for IE32 and IE64.
    > http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
    > Just click "Download" on "JRE 6 Update 14" subsection.
    > Carlos

    Thanks Carlos :)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2007-2009

    Jane C, May 29, 2009

  3. Carlos

    BP Guest

    Carlos explained :
    > Sun has updated its Java Virtual Machine to work properly with Win 7 and
    > Vista SP2.
    > Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available for IE32 and IE64.
    > http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
    > Just click "Download" on "JRE 6 Update 14" subsection.
    > Carlos

    Carlos - Thanks. I've Vista Home Premium - the 64 bit version. DO I
    need to Download both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Java of does th e64
    bit version include the 32 bit version?
    Thanks in advance.

    BP, May 29, 2009
  4. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Hi Jane,
    You are quite welcome.
    Time to hit the sack down here.
    :)
    Carlos
    P.S.: Realtek onboard HD Audio drivers 2.25 (Win 7 compatible) also are
    available for download.

    Carlos, May 29, 2009
  5. Carlos

    Kue2 Guest

    32 bit version is NOT included with this package.

    Kue2, May 29, 2009
  6. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    You will need both, one for IE32 and the other for IE64.
    This is a page where you can confirm the successful installation:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 29, 2009
  7. Carlos

    roman modic Guest

    Hello!

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message news:...
    > ... Sun has updated its Java Virtual Machine to work properly ...

    BTW, two interesting observations:

    1. G1 garbage collector is now included:
    http://www.nofluffjuststuff.com/blog/alex_miller/2008/05/javaone_g1_garbage_collector.html
    http://stuffthathappens.com/blog/2009/05/29/ominous-new-direction-for-java/

    2. msvcr71.dll dependency
    http://www.duckware.com/tech/java6msvcr71.html