    This should resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

    http://www.save2ndbase.com/

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 20, 2007

  2. Bucky Breeder

    Guest

    Bucky Breeder <> wrote:

    >Some little girl committed sucide because some
    >meany-cat adults using sock-puppet identities
    >verbally manipulated and abused her.

    Sock-puppet's address:

    Name: Lori Drew
    Address: 2977 Hwy. K #200
    O'Fallon, MO 63368
    Phone: (314) 520-7916
    Fax: (636) 978-2670

    Write a letter, call them, fax them of your thoughts.
    Link http://tinyurl.com/22ollv
    From: http://tinyurl.com/2mxzno
    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Nov 20, 2007

  3. Bucky Breeder

    Rôgêr Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Some little girl committed sucide because some
    > meany-cat adults using sock-puppet identities
    > verbally manipulated and abused her.
    >

    > http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=nation_world&id=5770986
    >
    > http://www.thedeadkidsofmyspace.com/
    >

    > So, all you assholes just try to be fuuking nice
    > for a mutherfuuking change - after all it's almost
    > Christmas, the season to be jolly, and all like that!

    Years ago when the net was new (so to speak) I remember a case of a
    woman in Maryland who was chatting with a guy in North Carolina. He
    promised her if she'd come down to visit him, he'd kill her. She did and
    he did. People can be so insane.

    Rôgêr, Nov 21, 2007
  4. Bucky Breeder

    Tony Guest

    Isn't that terrible? Sounds to me like someone must have "cyberFROGGED"
    her. Happens all the time right here on usenet.

    Tony, Nov 21, 2007

    wrote this:

    > Sock-puppet's address:
    >
    > Name: Lori Drew
    > Address: 2977 Hwy. K #200
    > O'Fallon, MO 63368
    > Phone: (314) 520-7916
    > Fax: (636) 978-2670
    >
    > Write a letter, call them, fax them of your thoughts.
    > Link http://tinyurl.com/22ollv
    > From: http://tinyurl.com/2mxzno

    Good information -- thanks!

    Wow, under ordinary circumstances I might of thought that
    just another whack-job did herself in because suicide is
    a sad fact of life in my generation, or so it seems. But
    *adults* ganging up on a kid and playing with age-related
    emotions, hormones and other social issues is simply
    reprehensible!

    I don't see why a court could not charge the perpetrators
    under state "harassment" statutes - in the very least.
    The conduct was clearly intended to inflict emotional
    distress and served no other useful purpose...

    Then there progresses the legal aspect of any unintentional
    death resulting from the willful or negligent conduct of
    criminal behavior being chargable as murder.

    All that aside, it seems the school systems should have programs
    to identify kids with social or psychological issues and assign
    them to groups (classes) where they talk about their growing
    pains, etc., and get some perhaps covert professional intervention.

    Kids should enjoy life and have everyone's help doing it.

    There's so damn much to kill yourself over when you grow up -
    like the beautiful stewardess who I wined-and-dined last night
    being called to emergency duty because of the anticipated
    holiday work load... All that foreplay simply wasted and
    now I have to start all over with a brand new girl. Bummer!

    I guess the moral of the story is kids should have some credible
    positive reenforcement that no matter how bad it seems, things
    will get better and they'll be wiser for their experiences (which
    only seems like "pain" to them because it is "different" or outside
    of their limited field of experience.) And stay *off* drugs.
    I'm not sure the pharmeceuticals for her "depression" did not
    magnify, or otherwise distort what she was feeling and thinking.

    And the other ideation which I'd advance is that the perpetrators
    of this abomination on that little kid should be hounded to the
    gates of hell for what they did, the soulless bastards.

    Best regards.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 21, 2007
  6. Bucky Breeder

    Guest

    , Dec 5, 2007
  7. Bucky Breeder

    Guest

    , Dec 5, 2007
  8. Bucky Breeder

    richard Guest

    wrote:
    > Bucky Breeder <> wrote:
    >
    >> Some little girl committed sucide because some
    >> meany-cat adults using sock-puppet identities
    >> verbally manipulated and abused her.
    >>

    >> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=nation_world&id=5770986
    >>
    >> http://www.thedeadkidsofmyspace.com/

    > I'm Lori Drew
    > http://meganhaditcoming.blogspot.com/2007/12/im-lori-drew.html
    >
    > She tries to explain but come off as a nut job, which of course is no
    > suprise.

    Interesting reading. The press reports would have you believe that this
    poor little kid was being tormented when in fact, she was the tormenter.
    As claimed by this Lori Drew person. So basically, the other kids were
    fighting back against her. It's a shame that Megan lost control, as did
    the parents. From what I read, both of them were nut cases.

    richard, Dec 5, 2007
  9. Bucky Breeder

    richard Guest

    wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I'm Lori Drew
    >> http://meganhaditcoming.blogspot.com/2007/12/im-lori-drew.html
    >>
    >> She tries to explain but come off as a nut job, which of course is no
    >> suprise.

    > Well, it's a fake, my bad. http://tinyurl.com/2faky5

    I believe you are misunderstanding which is the fake. The news story
    relates to the blog that started the mess. Not this one you linked to.
    The original blog was created by someone reporting to be a 16 year old
    boy and used a fake name for the profile. That's the one the cops are
    trying to figure out who created it. But then, the drew blog could
    easily be as fake.

    richard, Dec 5, 2007
  10. wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>I'm Lori Drew
    >>http://meganhaditcoming.blogspot.com/2007/12/im-lori-drew.html
    >>
    >>She tries to explain but come off as a nut job, which of course is no
    >>suprise.

    > Well, it's a fake, my bad. http://tinyurl.com/2faky5

    I'm sure the nut-jobs will roll out with varying opinions
    and positions on this [these] issues...

    But the *bottom-line*... hmmm *at the end of the day* hmmm
    *when all is said and done* hmmm *it all boils down to*
    someone's parent(s), fully grown and supposedly matured
    adults fraudulently represented themselves to be a fellow
    teenager, actively cultured and nurtured the affections of
    a barely-teenaged youngling... then maliciously and with
    forethought intentionally did her extreme emotional damage...

    I mean *dammit!* How fucking amoral can anyone be?

    It has to stop! The perpetrators, the parents, the children
    and everyone connected to this malicious event needs to suffer
    endlessly and straight to Hell so everyone gets the word that
    there is a limit to this type of conduct. They *must* suffer
    consequences beyond simply blowing it off as "Uhhhohh, I'm
    sorry you feel that way about it," or "Whhhellll, I have to
    live with it for the rest of my life," and back to business
    as usual... OHHHH NOOOOOO, no no no, it can't work that way!

    They are notoriously the first to achieve this limit, and they
    need to be pounded back, beat down, subjected to extreme public
    distain at each and every juncture of their lives for the rest
    of their lives - for the ultimate benefit of all who may think
    to follow in their most infamous of examplitude.

    --

    Half a million battered women in the USA today...
    and I still eat mine plain!

    http://www.save2ndbase.com/

    Best wishes to you and yours for a safe and joyous holiday season!

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2007
  11. Bucky Breeder

    Guest

    richard <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm Lori Drew
    >>> http://meganhaditcoming.blogspot.com/2007/12/im-lori-drew.html
    >>>
    >>> She tries to explain but come off as a nut job, which of course is no
    >>> suprise.

    >> Well, it's a fake, my bad. http://tinyurl.com/2faky5

    >I believe you are misunderstanding which is the fake. The news story
    >relates to the blog that started the mess. Not this one you linked to.
    >The original blog was created by someone reporting to be a 16 year old
    >boy and used a fake name for the profile. That's the one the cops are
    >trying to figure out who created it. But then, the drew blog could
    >easily be as fake.

    I might of read it wrong, even now I'm not sure :}

    I guess I was expecting a fake site, with an address of "Megan Had It
    Coming" - is the same as saying "the b!#ch was asking for it"

    --

    Here Comes Another Bubble
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi4fzvQ6I-o

    , Dec 5, 2007