    Want to spend up to $225.00 through ebay, etc...

    Thank you.

    Eddy
    long eddy, Jul 5, 2006

  2. long eddy

    Hebee Jeebes Guest

    I would be careful with eBay. Before buying a used camera from Joe Shmo on
    eBay I would check my local electronic stores of open stock items. You can
    usually get a pretty price cut, plus get a warranty. Check what they have
    and then go home and read a couple of reviews. Pick the one you want and go
    get it.

    Hebee Jeebes, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Ï "long eddy" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > I need a good digital camera from Kodak or others with 4 or 5 megapixel
    > capabilities with dock.
    >
    > Would like to buy used - maybe a one or two year old camera.
    >
    > Suggestions please.
    >
    > I have a few old (over three years old) Kodak EasyShare LS 420's which I
    > like since they are metal, small and light. Nice cameras.
    >
    > However, I am looking for a camera which has the same styling - i.e.;

    small
    > and light - but can give me crisper videos.
    >
    > Want to spend up to $225.00 through ebay, etc...

    I wouldn't recommend using a still camera for videos, but a good mini DV
    camcorder.Also I wouldn't recommend buying used, now you can get the 6 MP
    Sony S-600 with carl zeiss lens for 188 euros, brandnew and guarantee.All
    the time someone posts here having bought a used camera in the internet
    which (almost always) has some problem.

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    542nd mechanized infantry batallion
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jul 5, 2006
  4. long eddy

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Eddy,

    You can get a very good deal on the V cameras Kodak offers. They are great
    and basically fit your noted interests. My favorite is the V530, and you can
    get it refurbished at $169 which is a great deal. It comes with a full
    warranty, as if new. Check the Kodak site at

    http://www.kodak.com/go/v530

    Also, they have a bundle deal that includes a printer for not much more.

    Talk to you soon,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Jul 10, 2006