    test I would like to have a good book to study.

    Thanks,

    Luis
    Luis Andrade, May 19, 2004

  2. Luis Andrade wrote:

    > I'm about to start preparing for the 219 exam. Any body
    > knows any good studying materials you can share? There
    > are a variety of books out there, but for 115 dollars a
    > test I would like to have a good book to study.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Luis

    I'm using _MCSE Windows 2000 Directory Services Design_ by Scott E. Archer,
    published by Que. It's pretty good, although a major portion of it is devoted
    background material on analyzing a business's needs, performance-related
    requirements, security requirements and such--material intended to get you up
    to speed on Windows 2000 in the business world before getting into the meat of
    AD design. I found much of this background material redundant, considering
    what I already knew. The book was also useful in studying for 217.

    The book doesn't cover everything the exam will test on. Whatever study guide
    you use, it's a good idea to check the MS white papers and TechNet articles
    the guide refers you to read.
    Len Carpenter, May 19, 2004

  3. Luis Andrade

    Ant Guest

    Hi.. I posted a reply (books...)that appears above (below
    a post called its not unusual.. I must have been half
    asleep yesterday!
    Ant, May 20, 2004