    guides.

    Which ones are considered the best for this cert?

    Thanks!

    geomax, May 1, 2004

  2. geomax

    Neil Guest

    "geomax" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I'm going for the MCSA 2003 cert soon, and am looking to pickup some
    > study guides.
    >
    > Which ones are considered the best for this cert?
    >
    > Thanks!

    I like sybex (other than MS press and MOC)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 2, 2004

  3. geomax

    NetMan Guest

    Are you upgrading or starting from scratch
    ----- Neil wrote: ----

    "geomax" <> wrote i

    > I'm going for the MCSA 2003 cert soon, and am looking to pickup som
    > study guides
    >> Which ones are considered the best for this cert
    >> Thanks

    I like sybex (other than MS press and MOC

    --
    Neil MCNGP #3
    "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?

    NetMan, May 4, 2004
  4. geomax

    Neil Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV0TWFu?= <> wrote in

    > Are you upgrading or starting from scratch?

    ???

    I like the Sybex books regardless. I did the upgrade path, but when I did
    there were no books (or any other materials short of the product itself)
    for prep. I was basing my comment on my personal history with this series.
    I have found them to be well written books for over 7 years...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 4, 2004