    Any advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated!

    Regards!

    Itch
    Itch, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Itch

    Prowler99 Guest

    "Itch" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all!
    >
    > 1st time post on google for me. I'm looking for a good web-site in
    > which to develop digital pics from a 5 megapixel camera. I want to
    > enlarge some of my pics to a max of 20" x 30" size on a glossy paper.
    > Does anyone have a suggestion on which site(good one)offers this
    > service? Many Years ago, I was very much into 35mm photography,
    > mostly landscapes and I would develop the film into poster prints.
    > Now with the digital camera and the internet, I'm in un-charted
    > waters?
    >
    > Any advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated!
    >

    > Regards!
    >
    > Itch

    http://www.ofoto.com/

    I have had very good results in large print sizes from Ofoto.
    Randy
    Prowler99, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Itch

    Jeremy Nixon Guest

    > I want to enlarge some of my pics to a max of 20" x 30" size on a
    > glossy paper. Does anyone have a suggestion on which site(good
    > one)offers this service?

    Printroom.com does excellent work. Noticeably better than the "big-name"
    places, and unlike the others they support ICC color profiles, so if you
    work with color management, you can know what you're getting.

    --
    Jeremy |
    Jeremy Nixon, Aug 11, 2004
  4. (Itch) writes:

    > Hi all!
    >
    > 1st time post on google for me. I'm looking for a good web-site in
    > which to develop digital pics from a 5 megapixel camera. I want to
    > enlarge some of my pics to a max of 20" x 30" size on a glossy paper.
    > Does anyone have a suggestion on which site(good one)offers this
    > service? Many Years ago, I was very much into 35mm photography,
    > mostly landscapes and I would develop the film into poster prints.
    > Now with the digital camera and the internet, I'm in un-charted
    > waters?
    >
    > Any advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated!

    There are many places. The places I have used that I like include mpix.com,
    ezprints.com, shutterfly.com (except for their snapbooks which I did not
    like). Places that I did not like include dotphoto.com and pephoto.com.

    One place that I've done 16x20 posters and liked is Cheyenne Cloud (though they
    don't offer much selection and paying by paypal is a drag):
    http://www.stores.ebay.com/cheyennecloud

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email: