  1. I am an expat in China and would like to get my MCSE certification. I'm
    thinking the best way would be CBTs. Does anyone have any good
    recommendations?

    =?Utf-8?B?Qkc=?=, Sep 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Qkc=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Qkc=?=" <> say in

    > I am an expat in China and would like to get my MCSE certification.

    I'm
    > thinking the best way would be CBTs. Does anyone have any good
    > recommendations?

    I prefer a book and going through the labs. Setup of a couple networked
    PCs or VMs would let you get your hands on and I find that reading the
    book was better than watching someone on CD/DVD/VHS explain it. I also
    found the interactive lessons on some CBTs less than useful. Perhaps I've
    just had a bad experience, but I like books and the real thing to play
    with.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - *'M ST*P*D - I'd like to buy a vowel Pat, an 'O'

    Neil, Sep 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Qkc=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Qkc=?=" <> wrote in news:5D5213CD-
    :

    > I am an expat in China and would like to get my MCSE certification. I'm
    > thinking the best way would be CBTs. Does anyone have any good
    > recommendations?

    I sure do. How about http://www.cbtnuggets.com/?

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 29, 2005
  4. You may want to check with the regional Microsoft office. They are
    attempting to certify 500,000 people in China as MCSEs...or at least that
    was their plan a few years back. That may have changed with the political
    climate.

    Bob

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Sep 29, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Qkc=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I am an expat in China

    I'm sorry to hear that, hope things work out real soon.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 29, 2005