    well as a car charger. Any idea where these items may be purchased at
    the best price? Any help and advice is GREATLY appreciated, TIA, and
    please reply to
    Richard Dillon, Aug 20, 2003

  2. (Richard Dillon) writes:

    > Folks, I have recently purchased the Sony DSC-P92 camera, and was
    > wondering if anyone had a comprehensive suggestion for power sources
    > for this unit. It is my understanding that it came with 2100mah 1.2V
    > Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, along with a relatively slow charger.
    > I'd like to purchase ~6 more batteries, and had seen some 2200mah hour
    > batteries, but was wondering if you all thought it was a good idea to
    > use this type of battery in this application.
    > Also, I'd like to purchase an AC adapter, and a fast recharger, as
    > well as a car charger. Any idea where these items may be purchased at
    > the best price? Any help and advice is GREATLY appreciated, TIA, and
    > please reply to

    Thomas Distributing, <www.thomasdistributing.com>. The C401FS charger
    comes with a car adapter as well as a wall-wart. It runs in fast or
    slow mode, so you can treat the batteries well unless you really need
    to hurry. They also have AA cells up through 2300mAH. I got the
    optional multi-voltage wall-wart, so I'm good anywhere in the world
    with either wall current or a car battery.
    --
    David Dyer-Bennet, <>, <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
    David Dyer-Bennet, Aug 20, 2003