suggestions for best External DVD 16x dual layer DVDs?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Noozer, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Noozer

    Noozer Guest

    "gustavo medina" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am trying to buy an external DVD writer 16x dual layer, but i am having
    > trouble finding good information on any site with reviews about it... any
    > one can give me a couple ones to try??? thanks

    Answered in another group.

    Noozer, Dec 14, 2004

  2. I am trying to buy an external DVD writer 16x dual layer, but i am having

    gustavo medina, Dec 14, 2004

  3. where was it answered ?

    thanks

    gustavo medina, Dec 14, 2004
  4. Noozer

    Squirt Guest

    Santa brought me a HP DVD Movie Writer dc5000 It does everything that I will
    ever need. Easy to use, compact. I don't like talking to New Delhi for
    tech support.

    Squirt, Jan 17, 2005
  5. Noozer

    Mochaman Guest