    RichA Guest

    DMPreview. Digital Mobile Photo Review. Since they seem intent on
    serving that low-end photo market.
    RichA, Nov 29, 2012

  2. RichA <> wrote:

    >DMPreview. Digital Mobile Photo Review. Since they seem intent on
    >serving that low-end photo market.

    I think you meant "that large and rapidly growing market".

    This is an interesting range of products from the music producer and
    rapper will.i.am:

    <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9708309/Will.i.am-launches-i.am-to-turbocharge-iPhone-camera.html>
    <http://connect.dpreview.com/post/1532303075/william-iphone-genius-phone-debut>
    Anthony Polson, Nov 29, 2012

  3. RichA

    Irwell Guest

    On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:59:01 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote:

    > DMPreview. Digital Mobile Photo Review. Since they seem intent on
    > serving that low-end photo market.

    Already spoken for:
    DMP Debt Management Plan
    DMP Dossier Médical Personnel (France)
    DMP Debt Management Program
    DMP Digital Monitoring Products (alarm panel manufacturer)
    DMP Dhaka Metropolitan Police (Bangladesh)
    DMP Dot Matrix Printer
    DMP Decision Making Process (marketing)
    DMP Dossier Médical Partagé (French: Shared Medical Record)
    DMP Designated Mailer Protocol
    DMP Disease Management Program
    DMP Digital Media Project
    DMP Data Management Plan
    DMP Digital Mp3 Player
    DMP Disaster Management Plan
    DMP Digital Music Products
    DMP Dimethylphthalate
    DMP Dess-Martin Periodinane (reagent)
    DMP Dimethylphosphate
    DMP Double Match Point (backgammon)
    DMP Depot Modernization Period (US Navy)
    DMP Declarative Meta-Programming
    DMP Desert Margins Program
    DMP Dirty Mo Posse
    DMP Disaster Management Program
    DMP Dockside Monitoring Program
    DMP Digital Matte Painting (artwork)
    DMP Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
    DMP Direct Material Productivity
    DMP Dynamic Multiple Parity (disk array)
    DMP Data Management Processor
    DMP Detection Monitoring Program
    DMP Domestic Monitoring Program
    DMP Doug Means Project (band)
    DMP Double Meat Palace (fictional restaurant; Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV
    series)
    DMP Disaster Mitigation Preparedness
    DMP Document Merge Processing
    DMP Duelmasterp (EverythingX, gaming)
    DMP Design Master Plan
    DMP Database Management Processor
    DMP Deployment and Maintenance Platform
    DMP Depot Maintenance Period
    DMP Document Management Plan (UK MoD)
    DMP Daily Maintenance Pack
    DMP Downlink Measurement Protocol
    DMP Distributed Multimedia Plays (television)
    DMP Decision Making Person
    DMP Designated Medical Practioner (Canadian doctor who examines immigrants)
    DMP Don Meier Productions
    DMP Dominant Movement Pattern (gymnastics)
    DMP Depot Maintenance Program
    DMP Director, Military Programs
    DMP Double Movable Pulley
    DMP Disk-storage Management Program
    DMP Departure Metering Program (US FAA)
    DMP Dynamic Multi-Pathing
    DMP Digital Media Production
    DMP Downtown Master Plan (various locations)
    DMP Development Master Plan (various organizations)
    DMP Dispositif et Moyen Particulier (French: Private Means Devices; energy
    industry)
    DMP Dual Masters Program (various schools)
    DMP Dry Matter Production
    DMP Dual Music Player
    Irwell, Nov 29, 2012
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Nov 29, 3:31 am, Anthony Polson <> wrote:
    > RichA <> wrote:
    >
    > >DMPreview.  Digital Mobile Photo Review.  Since they seem intent on
    > >serving that low-end photo market.

    > I think you meant "that large and rapidly growing market".
    >
    > This is an interesting range of products from the music producer and
    > rapper will.i.am:
    >
    > <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9708309/Will.i.am-launches...>
    > <http://connect.dpreview.com/post/1532303075/william-iphone-genius-pho...>

    Yeah, I'm sure he coded them all by himself....
    RichA, Nov 30, 2012
  5. RichA

    gregz Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    > DMPreview. Digital Mobile Photo Review. Since they seem intent on
    > serving that low-end photo market.

    I always used imaging resource. Dp seemed too commercial. Others.

    Greg
    gregz, Nov 30, 2012
  6. RichA <> wrote:
    > DMPreview. Digital Mobile Photo Review. Since they seem intent on
    > serving that low-end photo market.

    Maybe they can rename to RichAhatesus.com
    Usenet Account, Nov 30, 2012
  7. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Nov 29, 10:38 pm, Usenet Account <> wrote:
    > RichA <> wrote:
    >
    >  > DMPreview.  Digital Mobile Photo Review.  Since they seem intenton
    >  > serving that low-end photo market.
    >  >
    > Maybe they can rename to RichAhatesus.com

    Oh I don't hate them, just hate to see them devolving so badly.
    RichA, Nov 30, 2012
  8. RichA <> wrote:
    >On Nov 29, 3:31 am, Anthony Polson <> wrote:
    >> RichA <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >DMPreview.  Digital Mobile Photo Review.  Since they seem intent on
    >> >serving that low-end photo market.

    >> I think you meant "that large and rapidly growing market".
    >>
    >> This is an interesting range of products from the music producer and
    >> rapper will.i.am:
    >>
    >> <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9708309/Will.i.am-launches...>
    >> <http://connect.dpreview.com/post/1532303075/william-iphone-genius-pho...>

    >Yeah, I'm sure he coded them all by himself....

    Like Bill Gates wrote all his own code? It did him no harm.

    Whether will.i.am is an originator of technology (like Jobs) or a
    facilitator of others' technology (like Gates) is immaterial. They
    both promoted technology, admittedly by slightly different means but
    both equally successfully.
    Anthony Polson, Nov 30, 2012