    70-305, I know they have been real helpful to me when I first certified as
    MCSD.

    Thanks in advance...
    KT, Nov 25, 2003

  2. KT

    Guest Guest

    Is this what you're looking for?
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdo
    tnet.asp

    pursuing the .NET
    >route.
    >Back then, Microsoft previously used to

    provide "Suggested MSDN Reading"
    >topics for each exam on their site but that is no longer

    the case.

    >Does anybody know where to get these "Suggested MSDN

    Topics" for exam

    Guest, Nov 25, 2003

  3. http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp has a
    list of books, but not URLs for free items. The book suggested is a very
    good start. I would also peruse http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/,
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/ and www.asp.net for more information.
    Much like the Visual Studio 6 MCSD, you should learn the material for the
    windows exam (70-315) at the same time, as there is some overlap.

    For the architecture exam, study http://msdn.microsoft.com/architecture and
    http://www.microsoft.com/msf - learn deliverables for each stage. In
    addition, the study material for 70-100 still applies for the database
    design, et al.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 25, 2003
  4. KT

    hello Guest

    Check this http://www.codeclinic.com/70-315skills.htm
    Transcender also have tons of MSDN Library links. If you don't know what
    Transcender is, I can tell you. I don't want to make free publicity for
    Transcender :) (I guess I already did though)

    hello, Nov 26, 2003