    I hear Mike Meyers is good but there is so many different kinds of books on
    bookpool.com that I just don't know which one is good and won't put me to
    sleep and that is also not riddled with mistakes.
    MJBrown, Dec 2, 2003

  2. CompTIA has a quality assurance program and they verify that all topics are
    covered in a book. If they are, it gets a CAQC logo on the front of it.
    There is a list of that training at
    "http://www.comptia.org/certification/A/get_training.asp"
    There are also a list of objectives there so you can review what is
    covered. We (A+ cornerstone committee) just updated those objectives this
    past year to make them a little clearer.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    "MJBrown" <> wrote in message
    > Just wondering if anyone knows of good study material for the A+ exam with
    > some practice exams with all the latest information.
    >
    > I have 6 years experience working in IT field and just haven't gotten my

    A+

    Andy Ruth [MS], Dec 2, 2003

  3. MJBrown

    MCSE World Guest

    Go with the Mike Myers All-In-One...it's kind of funny at times as well.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 3, 2003