    good quality prints of a set of photos, at reasonable cost, putting
    these in a booklet form ?

    Thanks

    stuseven, Nov 28, 2006

  2. stuseven

    Bill Hilton Guest

    stuseven wrote:
    > . I have been looking for a service which can produce,
    > a [digitally printed] book of photographs.
    > . Ive also seen some of the "art print", "giclee print" services...
    > not what Im looking for, at $30 a page :)
    > . Wondering if anyone has used a printer who can produce
    > good quality prints of a set of photos, at reasonable cost, putting
    > these in a booklet form ?
    >
    > Thanks

    We've used mypublisher.com and been happy with the results (three
    'books' ... more like 20 page pamphlets) ... not too expensive and the
    colors were a surprisingly accurate match to what we see on the screen.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Nov 28, 2006

  3. stuseven

    stuseven Guest

    + I checked it out... looks nice... guess I can
    afford to try the pocketbook anyway - thanks
    for the link Bill !

    stuseven, Nov 29, 2006
  4. stuseven

    JC Dill Guest

    On 27 Nov 2006 19:26:59 -0800, "stuseven" <>
    wrote:

    >. Wondering if anyone has used a printer who can produce
    >good quality prints of a set of photos, at reasonable cost, putting
    >these in a booklet form ?

    http://www.slate.com/id/2143039/

    http://www.viovio.com/wiki/Photo Books

    jc

    ~ Eileen Morgan of The Mare's Nest, PA

    JC Dill, Nov 29, 2006
  5. stuseven

    joefoto Guest

    I've had very good luck with Shutterfly in the U.S. Great customer
    service. When I was concerned about a couple of the photos in my first
    photo book, they looked into it, told me what was wrong (my bad), and
    then creditted me with another full photo book gratis. They can do
    from full page bleeds (but only single page) up at least 6 photos on a
    page, and with a generally broad range of layouts and caption options.
    They have become my service of choice. Good luck finding something
    that meets your needs.

    Joe

    joefoto, Nov 29, 2006